Employment Lawyer in Houston
If you need a top employment lawyer in Texas, call our office right away. This area of law is highly complex and ever changing. You need an aggressive attorney with the skills and knowledge to get the results you desire in your case.
Call now for an employment lawyer at 281-531-0902
Get a free phone evaluation of your case
A good employment lawyer can be your voice in court or at the negotiating table if you face unfair labor practice issues, are involved in a discrimination case, or are adversely affected by non-compete contracts. We are highly adept at understanding the nuances of this complicated legal area and have won numerous cases for our clients over the course of 25 years.
We recognize that different sized companies abide by different rules, and various regulations apply to specific professions and trades. Discrimination parameters are constantly evolving. Therefore, you must have skilled and experienced counsel for your case.
We have the resources to handle:
- Wage and hour disputes
- Employee contracts
- Non-compete clauses
- Discrimination claims
- Texas Workforce Commission issues
- Sexual harassment defense
- Race, gender and age discrimination claims
- Drafting and review of employee handbooks
- Sarbanes-Oxley Act cases
For employers, we provide a wealth of legal advice on a spectrum of workplace issues—an arena which changes constantly. We can offer you powerful guidance in such areas as:
- Classification of employees for purposes of overtime pay
- Defense against discrimination charges
- Contract disputes
- Development of employee manuals and handbooks
- Wage and hour issues
For workers, an employment lawyer can help you get all the monies that are due to you for hours worked. We have the ability to research applicable statutes and help you build a powerful case.
Call us for a free evaluation of:
- Unemployment benefits
- Wage disputes
- Negotiations with your employer
- Filing complaints with government agencies
- Filing a lawsuit on your behalf
- Whistleblower protection
Our employment lawyer team is skilled at handling the growing number of cases involving high level management with claims about retirement benefits, separation pay, stock options and the Sarbanes-Oxley Act. Our track record is excellent in garnering positive results for our clients.
In an era of red ink and mass layoffs, both management and those they hire must make harder choices than ever. So much more is at stake and every penny counts.
- Business owners need an employment attorney because they must protect their interests. We recognize that most employers invest a tremendous amount of time and money to create a profitable enterprise. If this describes you, then you naturally want to stay out of the red.
- If you are a worker, there is no question you must do all you can to feed yourself and your family. However, if you feel you have been taken advantage of, you must take action. Such issues do not go away by themselves. Whether you face discrimination, are not being compensated fairly for your work or want to blow the whistle on unlawful activity, call our office today for a free consultation.
Our employment lawyer is equipped to handle both sides of labor law—the employer and the employee. There are more shades of gray than there are black and white issues. With the right experience, however, it is easy to understand all facets of a work conflict. With so much time invested in representing both sides, as an employment lawyer in Texas, Mark A. Sanders, PC can handily match the opposing counsel’s strategy. This improves your chances of securing a favorable outcome.
Call us for an employment lawyer in Texas, Houston, Katy, West Houston, Sugar Land, Stafford, Jersey Village, West University and Piney Point Village.