The Law Office of Mark A Sanders, PC helps clients with their business law, business disputes, lawsuits, litigation, contracts and family needs. We counsel our clients on whether to establish a limited liability company (LLC), a corporation, or a partnership. We have expertise in real estate and construction law. We help our clients find a fresh start through bankruptcy after struggling with debt. We sensitively handle divorce and make our clients’ priorities our own.
We draft contracts ranging from independent contractor and employment agreements, commercial sales, sale and purchase of businesses to drafting wills and trusts.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.
Call our offices today for help.
For experienced legal assistance, call 281-531-0902 now.
We offer a free and confidential phone evaluation of your case.
For more than 25 years, we have provided legal services:
Business: If you’re ready to begin building upon your dreams of independence and need help organizing your business plan, give us a call. We can help you:
- Determine which type of business entity is right for you (i.e., sole proprietorship, partnership, LLC, C-Corp or S-Corp)
- Complete the formation of your Family Limited Partnership or other business entity
- Draft and execute your articles of limited partnership
- Execute your certificate of limited partnership
- Review asset protection options to help preserve your personal assets in the case that the business should falter or face bankruptcy
- Review and draft purchase and sale agreements as well as buy-sell agreements
Call us today, if you are about to launch your commercial enterprise
Business Litigation: We also assist clients with business litigation services to help them defend the enterprises they have worked so hard to establish. From allegations of violations of the EEOC and Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) to insurance claims and contractual disputes, we are here to provide experienced legal representation to business owners facing litigation proceedings.
Chapter 7 Bankruptcy: If you are facing financial hardships and contemplating debt discharge through a Chapter 7 bankruptcy petition, pick up the phone and give us a call today. We can review your documentation and determine your eligibility to seek debt relief through the courts, and then guide you through the bankruptcy process.
- Get you enrolled into a credit counseling course, which is a mandatory step in proceeding with a bankruptcy petition
- Collect and organize all of the necessary documentation that you will need to file your petition
- Ensure that an automatic stay has been issued, which prevents creditors from contacting you
- Make certain your exempt personal assets are protected
- We will be with you at every step. If you’re contemplating debt relief through the courts, give us a call today.
Chapter 13 Bankruptcy: It is important to remember that individuals who do not qualify for Chapter 7 bankruptcy may be eligible for a Chapter 13 discharge. We can discuss your options in a free consultation.
Family Law: As a firm offering family law services, we have handled both contested and uncontested divorces. We have also assisted clients through Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) proceedings, which are more cost-effective and hands-on than traditional courtroom procedures. We have helped families negotiate:
- The division of their communal property
- The terms of their child custody and visitation schedules
- The terms of their child and spousal support
- If you are going through a divorce and would like to discuss your legal options, give us a call
We are an experienced business and family law firm in Houston, Katy, West Houston, Sugar Land, Stafford, Jersey Village, West University and Piney Point Village, Texas. No law firm can make any promise or guarantee of the outcome of your legal case. We provide appointment flexibility and offer payment plans to clients who qualify.
Not certified by the Texas board of legal specialization.